[3D/2D] Feedback and Commission Help on Digital Art

Hello, I am pretty new to the DevForums, but I have been doing art for quite a long time! I work with Graphic Design, Digital Drawings, Renders, and Pixel Art and was wondering if I could get some critiques on my works as well as some suggestions on pricing my art when I release a portfolio.

I apologize for sending in a link, as I cannot actually upload images yet for some reason :sweat_smile:

Album With Some of My Work

https://imgur.com/a/PbPcWlR

All feedback is appreciated!

9 Likes

well, first of all. THIS LOOKS AMAZING. but the flames in the left corner are a bit too much. Idk much about pricing for digital art, so i would say 5-15k R$

1 Like

Thank you! I was sort of struggling to balance the image evenly so the eye can go through the image via two thirds rule but I guess I overdid it by a little bit! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This GFX is very good, make the letters 3D to match with the other part of the picture. Also, I would sell it for 5,000R$.

1 Like

Still looking for more feedback and suggestions!

Consensus so far is 5k R$ :space_invader:

The GFX looks amazing you maybe could move the text a bit lower but beside that everything is alright.

I disagree with @Flauschi_XD the flames are in his place in my opinion.

I agree with @DMCPEPlays I would also buy your GFX for 5K R$.

EDIT: Didn’t mean to reply on @DMCPEPlays‘ his post.

1 Like

the m4 is clipping and its a weird way to hold it

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that, it’s something that I’ll keep an eye on way more now when I export

Still looking for feedback and suggestions! :wink:

Still looking for feedback, consensus is still 5k!

Thank you so much for marking my post as a solution, but if you still need feedback, you must remove the mark because people will think your problem is solved. A like is enough.

1 Like

Outside of this forum, the general consensus was the same, so I ended up following through. Thanks for the heads up though!

1 Like