[RESOLVED] 3D Avatar items: asset and bundle moderation approvals temporarily paused

We have recently identified an issue where avatar items are affecting experiences and we are actively investigating this issue.

While we are investigating the issue, we are temporarily pausing moderation for 3D accessories, clothing, bodies and heads. This means that if you recently uploaded an item to publish, you may experience longer wait times for approvals. During this time, you can still upload items. After the issue has been resolved, we will resume reviewing all uploaded assets and bundles.

Our team will follow-up once we know more. Thank you for your patience.

130 Likes

NOOOOOO :broken_heart::broken_heart: not my big poor box

53 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

13 Likes

The c00lkidd society has fallen

28 Likes

You will be missed, SpongeBob Observable Universe

33 Likes

Nothing happened on 6/17/24. Nothing happened

20 Likes

i had all of these lined up to release tonight…

63 Likes

10 Likes

For anyone curious, assets like these were wearable in any game, given you purchased them:

41 Likes

They made everyone hang up on freakbob :broken_heart:

14 Likes

What does this mean for the future of freakybob?

13 Likes

I need SpongeBob, gojo purple, big head back :sob:

6 Likes

9 Likes

Wait, you uploaded the Big Box?

And for anybody wondering, this is what it looks like:

20 Likes

so long big spongebob, you will be missed :frowning:

8 Likes

in remembrance of freakybob

47 Likes

It’s a great thing that this is getting patched. In many combat games, if people had to deal with this; it would ruin the fun for EVERYONE in the game but the troller themself.

Another example I’m happy this is bugged, is that this troll was also served as a punishment in some games, (example here displayed in the Item Asylum community server). People shouldn’t be punished from expressing themselves, but they should when they cross the boundary of being inappropriate to ruining the experience for everyone to enjoy.

Thanks for making this change, and hope you fix this issue soon.

12 Likes

bring back freaky bobbbbbbbb :sob::sob::sob::sob:

10 Likes

yes, i uploaded the c00lkidd skybox. i say this as my nose grows unimaginably larger (BECAUSE MI LYING)

8 Likes

just finished modeling my first unique UGC hat! releasing it after this is fixed. :rage:

30 Likes