3D Graphic Designer (Closed) || MattX356

I’m not looking for a commission but the GFXs look nice to the eye and professional. Good luck!

1 Like

Aha thanks! Much appreciated :smile:

1 Like

Great work for a reasonable price! I would totally hire. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those are super nice! Mind if I add you on roblox I might need you soon

1 Like

Amazing work! I ordered a thumbnail and icon and they are amazing, and for an affordable price!

Definitely recommend! :+1:

1 Like

10/10 work, very friendly, fast delivery, amazing price and overall a great experience. Highly recommend to anyone.

2 Likes

I am going to order VERY soon! I need an icon or two for an upcoming site game and story game.

1 Like

Many new examples! Send me a Dm at Matt!#9801 if you need an affordable graphic designer!

Hello! I’m really impressed with your work and I want to get better on the GFX Department! I would like if you can say me where I can learn or anything else, you’re incredible.

Note: You’re really cheap, really! This is something not very common into the good GFX Designers. Are you an ArchAngel?

Aha, thank you! Honestly I just practiced a lot. I do recommend blender tutorials that are not roblox gfx based (although some are decent). Instead, I like the Blender guru tutorials and tutorials like that.

Gfx commissions are open! Check out the new work!

These are insane… im ordering.

1 Like

These are fire. You’re very talented.

1 Like

Why does the one that has the knifes look like the same GFX for knife throwing simulator.

The icon or the thumbnail? (30)

This guy is very good at making GFX! Would definitely recommend hiring him if you are interested in having a cartoonish-themed graphic, although I have seen him be able to realistic graphics. His prices usually end up being what is written.

1 Like

Why thank you kind sir! (30cha)

10 posts were split to a new topic: 3D Graphic Designer (Private Discussion)

Matt does high quality and creative graphics at an EXTREMELY affordable price. He won’t disappoint you at all.

1 Like