3D Model/Building Portfolio - [redacted]

About Me

Hi. I’m [redacted], a 17 year old environment and prop artist who works with Blender and Studio (mostly Blender). I have been working on ROBLOX games for 4 years and I’ve been using Blender for nearly 2.

Work

The bulk of my work is on a racing game named Project:Apex, I am both an environment and vehicle artist for the game. For all Project:Apex circuits, I was responsible for prop creation, prop placement, buildings and texture creation while another artist worked on the road.

Baku City Circuit

Circuit Nevers Magny Cours

Hockenheimring

Project:Apex cars

Helmet mesh was kindly donated to us.

Garage

For some reason not all of the textures wanted to work correctly.

Glock Pistol

Created for a police game

Rally car

Availability

I’m available most of the day and I’m online pretty much everyday. I work in GMT/BST (British time), although please note I’m a sixth form student so I’m not available 24/7.

Payment

My prices are negotiable and I accept either USD/GBP through PayPal or Robux through group funds.
Please know that I do not accept percentages, I don’t work for free and I request half payment upfront for scam protection.

Contact

If you are interested, my Discord is eck#7450, you can also get in contact with me on Twitter, https://twitter.com/[redacted]rblx

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.