3D Modeler thing for accelerator!

Hey, I’m Crazy!

About me
I am a 3D modeler, I can make all sorts of things. I’m a big fan of Roblox and it’s wonderful Dev Forums! I can use Blender, Roblox Studio, Paint.net and more. I am currently 16 Years old. I’ve been building things on roblox and blender for almost 2 years now! I have made models for Blackhawk, Sinking ship, Caliber Demo!

Here are a few things I made in blender and studio

(I made the Shipping Lanes Float in this one) ^

BLOX BOTTLE Bloxburgz Corollahh https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Esrg7wpXAAICrAI?format=png&name=small
APC%20e DiamondColaBack DiamondCole LargeGunship1 Transpore Transport1 Transport2 V-22hh Y-wingg

You can contact me here:

Twitter: @CRAZYDIAMONDD00

Discord: CRAZYDIAMONDDOO#3160

Roblox: CRAZYDIAMONDDOO

Availability

You can contact me whenever. I have Discord, Twitter, and you can message me on roblox! I am more active on the weekends, but I can also do work on the weekdays as well.

21 Likes

Really cool, clean models. I hope to see your work on the front page some day

1 Like

2 Years your models are on point, hope you get hired very soon keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Whoever refuses to hire you has no taste
Those models are neat, keep it up

2 Likes

Do you have a starting price for your models?

I don’t really have one because every model is unique

1 Like

Do you model modern guns? I am interested.

1 Like

Indeed I can model guns, I can do some nice ones too

Wow! These models look really good and they are exactly the type of models I want! I sent you a friend request on Discord @Pancake#6519

1 Like

I remember saying it on Twitter before, so I’ll say it here too. Crazy is the most prolific 3D modeler I’ve seen on and off of Roblox, and I highly recommend hiring him. You’ll be impressed.

Sent a friend request on Discord. Hope to hear from you soon! (jackkk#0001)

These models look fire, I’m interested! I’m working on a project and I’m wondering if I can get your talent on board. I sent you a request on discord (BoonkJusticeMayanProphecy2012#1561)

1 Like

His work is beyond amazing! The power plant one is my favorite. Hope you get hired soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like