[50-80k] Hiring a Game Trailer Producer for my upcoming game!

ABOUT:

Hello, I’m Sinox, builder and co-owner of Funtime Simulators along with my partners SoarinSins and Eden. We are in the process of finishing a new game and we need a trailer for launch. The trailer will be a short 30sec inroduction into the game, and what it’s about.

Payment

For the creation of the video, you will be paid 50-80k we can go higher if needed.

Contact Us

Discord: Sinox#5016
Twitter: @DisturbedSinox
DevForum: @DisturbedSinox

P.S. Please leave your portfolio and discord tag below as I have lot of pending requests.

2 Likes

Hello yes I am interested Please private chat me for more info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi im interested. Add me on discord @ Robro#4624

1 Like

Hello, I am not sure if you need an animator, or something like this:

The details weren’t specified, but feel free to tell me if you’re interested or not. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. I saw your post on the dev forum. I saw you needed someone who can create a game trailer.

About me:
I am a small youtuber (See my Yt channel in my discord profile) and I am a really good editor. I can create videos from 1080p and I have some nice visual effects I created by my own.
I never created a game trailer before. But for everything a first time :slight_smile: .

Payment:
You says yo want to pay me 50-80K Robux. That sounds good for me.

You can contact me on discord.
My username on discord: KDBgames#1252

RULES:

• I want to know you really have that R$
  • I want that you rate my video, so you need to say or it is good or not.
  • I payed 25$ (today) to pay my edit program. (so the mark in every video in top right is gone for new videos!)
2 Likes

Sadly, I cannot provide services as an animator. However, if you need someone to record and cut together all of your footage to make your game look cinematic and awesome, I’m your man. All my info can be found in the post below!

My Discord Tag is and#1000.

2 Likes

Maybe check @SplashCakez, he is really nice at this stuff.

2 Likes

uh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btViUJkoN3U&lc=UgzBQVMHqJj2TyNceA94AaABAg

4 Likes

Lmao pick this guy. He can literally make a trailer for arsenal.

1 Like

My friend Miny_Mashx is a really good animator. I’m sure he would be up to it.

1 Like

Can you put me in contact with him or her?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.