[closed] spot filled

About Us

Hey! We’re Fashionista Games and we’re looking to hire an experienced logo designer!

The Team
@Kadravaa - Project Lead & Builder/3D Artist
@Razorbladedino117 - Scripter

About The Job

We’re looking to hire you for a one time job, all we’re looking for is a logo for our soon to release title; Fashionista. We expect good communication skills and updates as you work. We expect a “cutesy” vibe to the logo.

Example of the Games Style

Payment

We’re looking to pay 5K R$ to 15K R$. This will be paid VIA group funds. We do offer it through a t-shirt as an alternative, but we will not cover the tax if you choose that method. We also offer USD alternative.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @ Kadrava#0001.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, we are not in need of a GFX designer. The post states that we are searching for a logo designer.

ok I design logos you want to talk by discord so you see my portfolio looks like ?

Hey, just came here to ask in case I do become interested, what kind of logo/icon would you need? Just the name of the game, with a fitting background and some creativity touches here and there, or avatars posing, or any other design?

FORGOT TO MENTION, PORTFOLIO CAN BE SEEN HERE

you need a logo designer ? Kate’s | GFX Designer Portfolio heres my portfolio to show what i have. Check the icons to see some logos i’ve made.

I sent you a friend request on discord by the way, my username is Maciej#9063 and in-case of acceptance, already made a semi-explanatory sketch of what i’d make the icon like, feel free to accept and dm me so i can send you it and you can judge! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.