6 legs walking tank build

Hi, I just finish building this model yesterday, feed back criticism is fine, just be nice down in the reply section, be nice to other, respect other opinion. Thank you.
Here is some images from difference angle.

Game link if anyone is interested: Model showcase. - Roblox

Thanks for visiting my post, any question feel free to ask. :hearts:

60 Likes

Wow Its Absolutely Amazing! How Long Did It Take?

2 Likes

Looks really detailed and futuristic. Good job!

1 Like

This build took about 4 days. characters*****

3 Likes

Y E S THAT IS SUPER COOL :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you. [characters]

:hearts:

wow that looks really good, great job

1 Like

Hello, just letting you know that I removed the formatted text out of the post title. It’d be appreciated if you could use the regular text when writing titles. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I love the work ethic put into this. And, I love the end result. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What the…
Holy sh…
How in the w…
F…

This is truly outstanding. Totally accurate to “Powering imagination”

Keep it up!

1 Like

Oh my, that is some highly detailed stuff. Incredible, epic, I have no idea what to say. Are you open for commission?

1 Like

Noicee, is it possible to rig it up to do some inverse kinematics?

1 Like

That looks really good! Only feedback I could give is that personally, I don’t really like Robloxs “smooth” shading for cylinders, i think the difference between the flat pieces and the smooth parts is really jarring.

What this model really needs is some texturing! The flat colours don’t do the details justice. This is gonna be a nightmare to texture, but with a bit of grime, roughness for the metals, and some shading around edges, this model could really be unreal.

Personally I also like to add chamferes/bevels to sharp edges on parts (like the armor on the legs) to give it a bit more smoothness since the sharp edges look wayyy too sharp IMO.

Your actual modelling work is really good, I think this is awesome.

1 Like

When I first saw the title of the post I thought I was gonna see a walking fish tank turns out I was wrong :frowning: , but this is way better I love the detail this reminds me of transformers.

1 Like

it is people like you who are always bulking up roblox in the gaming community, its people like you who show people roblox is not just a lego game where kids scam other kids. roblox creators will be proud of people like you improving roblox

1 Like

Thank you.For your kind words.

So cool! I like the detail and the wedges in the tank you put in. Did you use Blender by any chance?

1 Like

No, I don’t use blender, is all In Roblox Studio.

I need to say that it is actually one of the best models ever made on roblox (snice, you haven’t used blender at all

1 Like