A Hacker kicking players in my game

I got around 144 Search result for that … I will try to search one by one again and get back to ya

Can you post contents for some of them? If you have no modules used in your game then they are all backdoors and the root of the modulescripts are either a fake plugin, or free models. Mind showing what plugins and free models you have? Has your game been worked on by multiple people?

Do you have any suspicious plugins that you own?

All my modules are fine. I double checked them.
I do use a little bit of free models , but I can confirm that I deleted everything inside of them (other than meshes).

Those are my plugins , I just installed the Kronos Plugin to check my game.

I also have no idea how to show you my free models as there are too many models in my game. I will check it one by one again.

I made the game by myself .

2 Likes

Can you show who made Kronos plugin? A backdoor plugin can be pretty suspicious.

I got the plugin from this post.

I don’t think there is a problem with this plugin because I just installed it after someone reported about this kicking exploit

That is the original one, no worries

Can you go to your Inventory page and show the plugins? that way i can see the owners of the plugins

after I scanned my game , I got this…

Try changing from Kohl’s admin to HD Admin
Vulnerability may exist in Kohl’s admin

I don’t even have any Admin script/ plugin/ model

Did you mean you didn’t insert Kohl’s admin?

No… I didn’t find any Kolh’s Admin Script/Plugin in my game

That means you didn’t insert it from the toolbox, right?

If so, it’s likely to be a backdoor

I don’t think this will help at all, but DO NOT use free models AT ALL during these days. I saw a video about people sneaking server scripts into free models that allow the hackers to gain server access to your game, which they could kick people, ban people, and other bad stuff. If you absolutely have to use a free model, check the owner’s profile or something. If the owner or the free model looks suspicious, don’t use it.

I agree.
I always check for the script when inserting the free model

I would suggest using Ro-Defender or a plugin I created especially for this problem (virus handling) called, “ACE Scanner”. Both can be found in threads.

but I checked literally each and every part inside the free model that I took… Hmm I’ll try to install MegaFireball0 plugin