[OUT-OF-DATE] A Little About Me

Salutations! I’m Angel. I offer services as a builder on Roblox. I normally specialize in realistic builds or builds that could compare to establishments in real life. I have been building for around a year as of now and have worked on many Cafe styled games.

Below are some of my past creations.
Some of which are still in the midst of the development process.

Quick Note: I did get permission from the patrons to use such examples as my past experiences.

Availability
I am available most of the week and almost always on the weekends. However, studies for school could interfere with the completion time of requested projects. You can contact me any time you want and I will try to respond as soon as I am available to respond.

Payment
Pricing would be one of the first things discussed at the beginning of our conversation about your project that you want to be built as that is one of the deciding factors of whether or not I would want to work with you. Now, the pricing normally is set by the patron and then I would either agree on that or counter it and then go from there. I currently (as of when this is being posted) have no minimum nor maximum to how much or how little of Robux I receive but all I ask for is it to be reasonable.

Contact
You may either contact me here, on DevForum. Or, you may add me on via Discord [𝒜ngel#8582]. I would suggest direct messaging me on Discord for the fastest response compared to contacting me through DevFourm.

THIS PORTFOLIO IS NO LONGER IN USE

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this over. I hope to get the chance to work with you someday. Have a good rest of your day.

3 Likes