Ability to choose what age group(s) an advertisement/sponsored game is displayed to

As a Roblox developer it is currently impossible to set one or multiple specific age groups that our advertisement or sponsored game is displayed to.

Having the ability to make our advert / sponsored game only view-able by a specific age group means that our impressions aren’t wasted on a specific age that we know won’t play our game.

For example, if I make a hard strategic puzzle game, I know that 10 year olds won’t want to play the game nor be able to complete it. 16 - 18 year olds would be able to, so I would want my advert for the game only be shown to them to maximise my impressions and possible player count.

34 Likes

As Roblox grows we have target audiences for our game(s), we should be able to direct our sponsors to a specific age groups. This is something we are already able to see in Developer stats and I think it would be beneficial to be able to focus on where our game performs best.

Users see different Popular sorts depending on their age bracket and device, amongst other things. When spending :robux_gold: on sponsors, we are seeing them evenly spread between age groups on the devices we select, and this simply makes it harder for us to reach our target audience and stand a chance to gain a naturally high concurrent player count and reach the front page.

3 Likes