Ability to have miniature tabs with Roblox tools while developing and inside studio like paint.net

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to utilize having to replace tools back and forth while clicking the little arrow the drops down all the essential needs for developed such as UI, terrain, normal tools, and especially spawning in parts.

Most of you have heard of PaintNet and pretty much use it for thumbnails or artistic work, and as you are working you have these tabs around you such as the Color wheel tab, History and Layers tab, and many others. You get the point, but what if this was implied to Roblox studio in today’s standards when you are making a map, UI project or set, and especially scripting, but what if this was inside studio? Would it improve and save us time during our time inside studio?

Here is an example of what I mean here about miniature tabs:

Image:

Inside studio, we have many tools and features to use when we are working with our time or in our workflow making plugins, scripts, and stuff. Just imagine all the tools were in miniature tabs like the one in PaintNet and have a much easier workflow in where they are put on the screen instead of increasing the size of the bar at the top and stuff. If you want to see the tools which most of you know and an example of what it could look like, here they are:

Studio tools:

Annotation 2020-07-10 190837

Annotation 2020-07-10 190850

What it could look like in studio:

Not only you can have this, but be able to re-size the tab and maybe connect it with others and maybe grow/re-size together, but there will be a limit on how big you can scale it and how small you can scale it, I mean obviously or you have the whole screen a toolbox. :flushed:

If Roblox can simplify this feature and maintain it, it would improve my development and workflow experience a lot because it will save me and possibly other developers time when working with many stuff inside the studio that is being made every day with possibilities! A major factor in this in what I believe is that you won’t have to extend tabs onto your screen like the bar at the top of your screen and possibly the Explorer tab and Properties if you wanted to.

Anyway, what are some of your opinions on this feature?

4 Likes