[CLOSED] Exocite - Music Composer

AboutMess
:wave: Howdy! My Name is Bowie, and I’m accepting commissions for original music you can use for your game/trailers. I’ve been playing ROBLOX for over 8 years and have been involved with development for about four of those. Outside of ROBLOX, I’ve been heavily involved with music: I’ve been playing drums for about 12 years and began to pick up more instruments at the beginning of High School (class of 2020)

I’ve been commercially composing for only a couple of years, but I’ve been writing music much longer. I love collaborating with game developers, songwriters, film directors, and other media producers to create wonderful works of art and I hope we can create something cool together. :slight_smile:

Portfolioss
You can view my on-going and past work through my SoundCloud profile! This contains a large portion of my music but not all! So if you’re seeking a genre outside of what has been posted, feel free to contact me and I can write you a demo to see if I’m a good fit for your project!

Here are some examples of my work:

Boss Brawl Bossa Nova:

Christmas Demo:

Slaying Champions: Theme 1:

Untitled Overture (Personal Project):

Theme Park Map:

Epic Western Map:

NOTW Theme (Demo)

Film Scoring Example:

Trailer Link

Experiencess
Within ROBLOX, I have composed for many projects in various sizes. I have experience working with game developers and bringing their ideal sound and vision to life.

Past/On-Going Projects
  • Wizard Age (2019)
  • Pubnix Paintball (2019)
  • Development Company Tycoon (2020)
  • The Adventure Games (2020)
  • Pet Store Tycoon (2020)
  • Towerkun: Adventure of the Lions (2020)
  • NoTW: Revamp (2020)
  • Kingdom Clash (2020)
  • Slaying Champions (2020)
  • Boss Brawl (2020)
  • BarbieBanks [Tik Tok] (2021)
  • Mail Delivery Simulator (2021)
  • IntelPlayz [YouTube] (2021)
  • Sycthe Simulator (2021)
  • Future Redux (2021)
  • ROBLOX Spring Event (2021)
  • Cannon Mayhem (2021)
  • Gardens Galore (2021)
  • Heroes of Robloxia (21-22)

Avadfss
With the outbreak of COVID-19, I will be very available for the next few months, so let’s chat! I live in the PST time zone, so take that into account if I don’t get back to you right away.

I am able to compose fairly quickly, typically spending only a few hours on each piece. While I don’t like being rushed, I understand that projects have their deadlines and I can work with you towards meeting them. :+1:

Paymentss
I am currently only accepting ROBUX

My current rate is 10000 ROBUX per minute (group funds)
(Flat rate 6000 ROBUX)

Contactss
Discord: bowie#1742
Twitter: exxocite

15 Likes

Thanks!

I’m using EW Hollywood Orchestra (Gold)

Vouch for Excoite! One of the greatest musician in Roblox of all times, and one of the most underrated too. This guy creates magnificent music from his unlimited imaginations!

1 Like

Wow, your music is honestly astounding!!! Awesome work!

1 Like

Thank you, really appreciate it! :smiley:

1 Like