ACLI: Loading Error [Took Too Long]

Random people being kicked out of the game roughly every 2-10 minutes for this error.

Overall the game wasn’t lagging or anything really to suggest an exploiter was present.

Unsure if related, but part of the map was unanchored and has fallen through the map.

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

There may be a backdoor, check if you put any free models and check you’r plugins. A exploiter can’t do this without a backdoor.

That’s what I was thinking as this error is quite unheard of.

Thanks!

Can you say exactly the error? Because the tittle isn’t saying anything to me. Maybe you have some scripts that you think are suspicious?

The title is the exact error you are kicked for:

This is 100% not a roblox error, this is a backdoor. Please, say all you’r plugins and if you used free models and what free models.

Thanks for your help. I will look into that. Appreciated.

If you have any problem (suspecious plugin/script) please DM me.

2 Likes

This is an Adonis error.

The Adonis client took too long to load, and therefore it kicked you. It’s possibly a bug that appeared when Scel updated the script a few days ago. This is not a backdoor, unless you do not use Adonis in your game.

4 Likes

For future reference: Error 267 is a kick raised by a developer script. Knowing this, you can trace down the cause of the kick being a specific script in your game rather than the engine.