Add a category for paid resources

I’ve been making a lot of plugin related feature requests, but here’s another.

As a Roblox developer, I currently feel like Creations Feedback isn’t fit for showcasing paid plugins. The Creations Feedback category isn’t designed for resources in mind, and the majority of posts are people who just simply want feedback on their projects.

I’m proposing a all new category for paid resources, such as plugins, since it makes it harder to navigate with people just wanting feedback on their creations and people just wanting to pay the rent. By doing this, we would see a paid resources sub-category inside of resources where we could list our paid plugins, as well as any other useful tools for Roblox that costs money.

Thank you.

9 Likes

I do agree a lot as there’s definitely a lot of demand, however I do feel like if that category existed it might be crossing the line between sharing cool things with the community and just outright advertising/self promotion, so it may not really be appreciated by many.

3 Likes

I feel like that should be arranged

If I go to some paid plugin in the #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback section, I would give feedback on how it looks, I wouldn’t buy it

But if there was a new category such as #resources:paid-resource. I would check it out and buy it, maybe.

Like @cpguy5089 said, I feel like self promoting would be regular there, so rules would have to be put in place to stop that from happening

1 Like

This duplicates: No good category for posting paid resources

Feel free to continue discussing there.

1 Like