Addressing the issues with troll posts and Proposed Solutions to fix them

I agree that they are harsh and definitely flawed. Do you have any solutions that I can add to the OP?

Edit: I just edited my solution to make it less harsh.

A post containing a massive amount of troll replies was just created.

Edit: The post just got take down. But it took them well over an HOUR.

I linked the OP that contained the troll replies on this topic’s OP.

Just in case the post containing the troll replies gets deleted in the future, I screenshoted some of them and put them in the OP.
I really hope DevRel decides to do something about this.

5 Likes

Thanks for letting me know.

Now do me a favor and flag the post I linked please.

1 Like

You were involved in a thread full of troll replies, many that were sent by you..

Cut this out already, I thought this trolling problem was settled for a while.

3 Likes

Yes, I can confirm it.

Don’t troll, guys.
Just flag troll posts, this is the best way.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, it wasn’t. And I have no idea when the issue with troll posts and replies will be taken seriously.

1 Like

It’s called a meme. A meme is an image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by internet users, often with slight variations. From the dictionary.

Bombtasic, you have consistently uploaded spam threads to #development-discussion daily for a while now.

3 Likes

Telling people to raid a fourm thread is not a meme.

3 Likes

Ok and I will stop. Don’t let me get universe again. (Joking

Ok but It was a joke that I took too far.

2 Likes

Guys stop replying to him. By doing so you are causing an argument to happen here, which is supposed to be a serious discussion. Heck, the troll post was supposed to be a serious discussion, kinda feel bad for the OP of that thread.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Guys this all started by a post named How can I become a cool kid. I was just playing along with other people

1 Like

The dev forum isn’t met for jokes. It is met for devs to help others and get help from others for there projects they are working on. And then some people decide to troll on the forums like it is a unused site. It just gets me so frustrated seeing trolls on the forums. Like I understand they want to be funny but when its a place when stuff aren’t met to be funny. Its just not cool. They just wasted like 3 - 4 hours joining the dev forums just to troll. That is just a waste of day. So sad…

1 Like

You spammed pictures of a certain internet celebrity in a private group chat. Nobody liked it. How were you playing along?

3 Likes

Honestly, it has gotten too far with this forum at the moment. People are posting memes, inappropriate stuff, and this forum has a toxicity issue as well.

Roblox needs to make serious changes to the moderation of this forum, and do changes to stop these memes and inappropriate things happening.

3 Likes

uHH the people in the original chat thought it was funny until they invited millions of people…

b64 you were doing stuff in the chat as well