Admin Panel Gui

Ok, But the way, now I think I can’t. I have guests at my home. I’ll do it when i can

2 Likes

Yes, with a LocalScript inside the title do

local name = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Name
script.Parent.Text = "Welcome, "..name
3 Likes

Do you think at the bottom it should say “Your username is (roblox username)”?

EXAMPLE

Your username is HDAdminUnofficial.

SCREENSHOT OF HOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE

Btw credit to @LuaAlbi for the script.

3 Likes

Looks good. I gotta say from this screenshot, I’m surprised developers still use Windows 8.1 (it’s a great OS btw and much more stable than Windows 10).

2 Likes

Yes, I use 8.1 hehe. But the way, Thanks!

2 Likes

It looks alright. Here’s some stuff I think you should change though:

• Try to make the background less bright. Of course, this depends a lot on your game style.

• For some reason you didn’t put the X inside the Holder frame. Make sure you do that.
    (No image here.)

• Remove the outline or background on the X.

• Move the X to the very right (Make sure the anchor point is 1, 0 and change the position to {1, 0}, {0, 0}.)

• Don’t use UIListLayout for the title and buttons. That will make it so that on different screen sizes everything will be in a different place.
    (No image here)

• Make sure the X’s y scale size is the same as the title’s scale size. Adding on to that, make sure the title, X, and the Buttons frame is using scale.

• Obviously you don’t NEED to do this, but I would make all the buttons width a little bigger (and so they also use scale for width)

• For whatever reason, this isn’t in the middle of the screen.

To fix that, just set the Holder frame’s anchor point to 0.5, 0.5. Then set the position to {0.5, 0}, {0.5, 0}.

• If you like the modern look, use a different font. (REMEMBER, this is depending on your game style! You don’t need to do this.) I will use the Gotham font here.

• This is up to you but I would make the box a little less wide.

Before:

After:

That’s what I would do to make it look a little better. Remember that you do not need to do this, but this is just what I would do.

Here’s the updated model for you. (Just drag the file into your Workspace): updatedadmingui.rbxm (9.4 KB)

6 Likes

The panel reminds me of a home depot bucket! :grin:

Overall, Nicely done!

5 Likes

How safe is this against exploiters?

They said it isn’t scripted, it’s just a gui.

2 Likes

My first post :smiley:

Can you correct the commands like Ban A User not Ban An User and so on

I mean you can easily do that yourself with the download link, the only reason I didn’t update the text was because I was only updating the color and sizing.