Admin Panel Interface

Admin Panel UI
Recently, I came together with besupernow and we created the new Admin Panel UI. With this panel, you are able to ban, kick, respawn, bring, shutdown, to, and unban. This can benefit all games, game administration wise.
All bans log through discord by a webhook.

Product Showcase

Admin Panel

admin5

admin3 admin1

Pricing
Price can be negotiated.

Credits
SeaScripts - UI Artist
besupernow - Programmer

Contact Our Team
SeaScripts - Sea#0001
besupernow - besupernow#5482

3 Likes

The UI could use some work, try using less blue and round off buttons as well

1 Like

Will do! Thanks for the feedback

Pretty sure if there’s a price, implying selling, this doesn’t belong in #resources:community-resources - plus you’re not allowed to sell assets on DevForum anymore

7 Likes

The interface is visually appealing and simplistic. I love the color scheme in terms of consistency, and the contrast is great. However, there is still room for improve.

Firstly, your interface elements do not retain the same consistency, some interface is rounded, while some is not. This aspect is necessary for any interface, consistency is key.

Inconsistency Examples

Capture 2

Additionally, there seems to be quite a bit of padding issues, and white space which can be filled with more interface elements. You could try adjusting the size of certain elements, or including more elements. Once more, note that the interface should not be to cluttered.

Padding Issues

I would also suggest adding shadows the UIs, and the text to give the interface more texture. For example, the Hello, Username would have more appeal with a shadow underneath the text. As would the X button. Apart from those nitpicks, the interface looks great.

1 Like

what’s the point of this?

styling?

There’s no point enforcing admins to only ban people from 1 day to 14 days, let them type a date.

2 Likes

Please read the category guidelines.

9 Likes