Adminify - An Open-Source Admin Panel [ DEVLOG + FEEDBACK ]

Uhhm I think I am gonna stick with Adminify since the the name “Administrtificationist” is a bit to long…
And this is just a UI. I have still not started working on the scripts.

Not gonna lie; the idea of the panel is extremely cool, and I support it. The only thing that’s bothering for me is the way you use TextScaled(?), which makes the UI inconsistent;

A preferred alternative would be something like this, where the text is attached to the icon like this; [sloppy paintnet edit]

As for the ‘Before You Donate’ note, it’s not 100% accurate. Based off this chart (which is posted here), you would only get 30% of the donation, while the game owner gets 40%.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion! But I don’t know how to make it t that I get 30% of the donation and the game owner gets 40%. If you know how to do that, can you help?

Oh, then i have an idea, making the Textbutton that actually opens the Kick or Ban Frame (KickorBanFrame).

There’s gonna be the Ban Button; Kick Button; Username Text Box; Time Text Box and the Reason Text Box…

We always need a reason so we can kick or ban someone.

The Time Text Box needs only numbers.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion. I am going to try to implement your idea as much as possible.

1 Like

It’s automatic, you can’t change it.

1 Like

Ok so I don’t have to do any scripting for that? Roblox will do it automatically?

Sorry for not posting in a while on this topic… I had some IRL issues so I couldn’t. But don’t worry, I will start posting regularly in a few days.(Just thinking what to add in the UI).
Thanks for standing by.

Please make it full dark mode (UI is not the best), Other wise it looks like it will be good Admin panel

Also it would be better if you made it so the Button doesn’t even appear for low ranks…

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, I will improve the UI. Also, I have tried to make it full dark, but than the design just doesn’t standout. Though, I will try to make it darker.

1 Like

You could use full dark & bright dark Like this

1 Like

thanks! I will see how I can change the dark theme and will keep you posted about it.

1 Like

New update on admin panel coming soon!

Long time no see! Well I am back and I just updated the Admin Panel a little bit more. Here are the images.

Sidebar(Light Theme)

Sidebar(Dark Theme)

Donate Screen Notice(Light Theme)

Donate Screen Notice(Dark Theme)

And yes, I am working on the ban manager.

1 Like

Should the players list (Leaderboard) On the left side of the screen be collapsible like the sidebar?

This pole is not public. If you think it should be public pls tell.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Here is some more updates on the UI.

Ban Manager(Kick/Ban an player) Light Theme

Ban Manager(Kick/Ban an player) Dark Theme

There is also going to be a UI to unban users and see why they got banned.

Maybe even when they got banned?

The pole in post 35 is still open.

1 Like

The Ban Manager is fully complete now! (I think). Here are the screenshots for the last part of ban manager

Light Theme:

Dark Theme:

And yes I know the text doesn’t align properly. I have already fixed that.

An Amazing News! The Admin Panel UI is 85% Complete.

2 Likes

This will be on the bottom right of the screen

Side notification(LT)
Side_Notification

Side notification(DT)
SideNotifications_DarkTheme

2 Likes

the player list is becoming collapsible, as most of the people want it!

Sorry for the late update, there were just other projects I had to work on.

1 Like

When do you think this will be released?

1 Like