Adonis Admin Gui

What I’m trying to do is make a gui that runs commands for you, such as if you click the button fly, you start to fly. I looked through the adonis api and that didn’t have much to help me with. I was wondering if there is a way to make people chat, or if there’s a way to run the adonis commands for someone. I don’t know if that would be against TOS to make someone chat the command so they don’t have to type it, but please lemme know if you know anyway to do this or if this is even possible. If it’s not possible is there anyway I can make something kind of like this or with a different admin commands module?

Thanks,
Ryxn

7 Likes

I have seen this before on Radio Type Stuff, I will have a look into the Source code later and getback to you, But I believe they mostly run of Events.

5 Likes

Find anything useful in there?

2 Likes

Couldn’t find much, but I will continue to look for you!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, hoping we can find something to help because currently I’m just stuck not sure what to do.

1 Like

I am assuming that Adonis works like a lot of admin command scripts nowadays in which they require a module that is private. Due to this, the probability of you being able to script something like you described is little to none unless they have provided specific documentation on how to do so.

An easier solution would be to code these functions yourself, instead of using admin commands as a basis for your buttons, if you find the right resources it should not be that difficult, and if you would like to know how most admin systems handle fly, here is some source code for you that should be adjusted to your needs of a ScreenGui event:

-- Taken directly from Khol's Admin V2

local PathToGui = nil -- Change this to your button
local mouse = game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse() 
local plr = game.Players.LocalPlayer 
local torso = plr.Character.UpperTorso
local flying = true
local deb = true 
local ctrl = {f = 0, b = 0, l = 0, r = 0} 
local lastctrl = {f = 0, b = 0, l = 0, r = 0} 
local maxspeed = 50 
local speed = 0 

function Fly() 
	local bg = Instance.new("BodyGyro", torso) 
	bg.P = 9e4 
	bg.maxTorque = Vector3.new(9e9, 9e9, 9e9) 
	bg.cframe = torso.CFrame 
	local bv = Instance.new("BodyVelocity", torso) 
	bv.velocity = Vector3.new(0,0.1,0) 
	bv.maxForce = Vector3.new(9e9, 9e9, 9e9) 
	repeat wait() 
	plr.Character.Humanoid.PlatformStand = true 
	if ctrl.l + ctrl.r ~= 0 or ctrl.f + ctrl.b ~= 0 then 
		speed = speed+.5+(speed/maxspeed) 
	if speed > maxspeed then 
		speed = maxspeed 
	end 
	elseif not (ctrl.l + ctrl.r ~= 0 or ctrl.f + ctrl.b ~= 0) and speed ~= 0 then 
		speed = speed-1 
	if speed < 0 then 
		speed = 0 
		end 
	end 

if (ctrl.l + ctrl.r) ~= 0 or (ctrl.f + ctrl.b) ~= 0 then 
		bv.velocity = ((game.Workspace.CurrentCamera.CoordinateFrame.lookVector * (ctrl.f+ctrl.b)) + ((game.Workspace.CurrentCamera.CoordinateFrame * CFrame.new(ctrl.l+ctrl.r,(ctrl.f+ctrl.b)*.2,0).p) - game.Workspace.CurrentCamera.CoordinateFrame.p))*speed 
		lastctrl = {f = ctrl.f, b = ctrl.b, l = ctrl.l, r = ctrl.r} 
	elseif (ctrl.l + ctrl.r) == 0 and (ctrl.f + ctrl.b) == 0 and speed ~= 0 then 
		bv.velocity = ((game.Workspace.CurrentCamera.CoordinateFrame.lookVector * (lastctrl.f+lastctrl.b)) + ((game.Workspace.CurrentCamera.CoordinateFrame * CFrame.new(lastctrl.l+lastctrl.r,(lastctrl.f+lastctrl.b)*.2,0).p) - game.Workspace.CurrentCamera.CoordinateFrame.p))*speed 
	else 
		bv.velocity = Vector3.new(0,0.1,0) 
	end 
		bg.cframe = game.Workspace.CurrentCamera.CoordinateFrame * CFrame.Angles(-math.rad((ctrl.f+ctrl.b)*50*speed/maxspeed),0,0) 
	until not flying 
		ctrl = {f = 0, b = 0, l = 0, r = 0} 
		lastctrl = {f = 0, b = 0, l = 0, r = 0} 
		speed = 0 
		bg:Destroy() 
		bv:Destroy() 
		plr.Character.Humanoid.PlatformStand = false 
	end 
		mouse.KeyDown:connect(function(key) 
	if key:lower() == "e" then 
	if flying then flying = false 
	else 
		flying = true 
		Fly() 
	end 
	elseif key:lower() == "w" then 
		ctrl.f = 1 
	elseif key:lower() == "s" then 
		ctrl.b = -1 
	elseif key:lower() == "a" then 
		ctrl.l = -1 
	elseif key:lower() == "d" then 
		ctrl.r = 1 
	end 
end) 

mouse.KeyUp:connect(function(key) 
	if key:lower() == "w" then 
		ctrl.f = 0 
	elseif key:lower() == "s" then 
		ctrl.b = 0 
	elseif key:lower() == "a" then 
		ctrl.l = 0 
	elseif key:lower() == "d" then 
		ctrl.r = 0 
	end 
end)

PathToGui.MouseButton1Down:Connect(function()
	Fly()
end)
5 Likes

Adonis is not private, it is open source and developing a gui for it is completely possible.

1 Like

I said in my post that unless it is public, it is not possible to do so.

2 Likes

Also, weren’t private modules removed in Febuary?

To my knowledge if you name them MainModule or something along the lines of that, then it is still able to be used.

This announcement, here you go.

Hm, interesting, I still recommend OP coding his own functions. I don’t know how Adonis has their functions written but it would require a lot of CTRL + F I assume. Coding it yourself would save a lot of that hassle.

2 Likes

It has an external api, and these things called “Plugins”. I can probably write a new solution soon.

1 Like