Advanced Horror AI Script

I’m a roblox builder who’s slowly learning coding.
This script I want is not just for me but for aspiring roblox developers everywhere.
I want an AI script that consists of…

• Pathfinding
  • Wandering (Not walking face first into walls)
  • Targetting
  • Limited POV
  • CANT SEE THROUGH WALLS
  • Can’t kill/detect the player when hidden/hiding (If you want you can make a hide script)
  • Can go up and down stairs
  • Stays away from spawn at a certain radius
    (optional)
  • can hear sounds the players make
  • can’t hear players when crouched
  • can hear players opening doors
  • goes towards sounds

I will be patient with the replies this will get (do not expect me to reply or declare solution immediately)
And it would be very nice if you were to make a youtube tutorial video on explaining how it works and also on how to set up the script and apply it to an NPC
Also make it a free model so anybody can use it. The amount of research I did to get an NPC to JUST wander was absurd. And the wandering script caused it to walk into a corner untill a player got into a certain radius of it.

Thank you for reading! And thank you for your help. This will not just help me, but other starter developers.

I don’t think you understand how Scripting Support works

You don’t just ask for Scripts here, it is a violation to do so if you read the Rules

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

Scripting Support is if you have a Script and need help with it, not for asking to make scripts.

1 Like

To add onto this, if you do wish to hire somebody to write a system for you, consider visiting the Talent Hub.

1 Like

Probably better to look on a site like Fiverr because talent hub isnt exactly the best place iykyk

sheesh, you want a lot of things done for you. Scripting everything including hiding, a sound system, wandering and attacking, then making a video + making it all free (basically a waste of time?)…

bruh

Just learn pathfinding to start off, youtubers like TheDevKing and AlvinBlo + BRicey and Gnome code etc. are helpful.

Bro really thinks somebody is going to code this for free
I’d be willing to accept this offer for 25k robux tho, so just take a look at the difference between 0 and 25k robux

1 Like

There are some people who just give people code without explanation on what the code on what lines do sometimes its more complex code.

So people might end up coming here, giving the code, and then just leaving.

Off topic:

$250??? (US dollars at least)

That’s cheap, why not 1 Billion???

Summary

Just a Joke, Don’t take it too literally

1 Like

Around 85$ probably since you should not really compare it to roblox prices but rather devex rates

Also this script is wayyy too advanced and time consuming even for 25k robux in my opinion🤷‍♀️

I calculated it, and I’m guessing it would take me around 7 hours in total to make a QUALITY (quality > finishing early) script like this, and I’d test the program to the bones. It’s a reasonable price if you are actually serious about developing, or, LEARN programming yourself @H_StandForHaqs

1 Like

Yes, I meant in $, I honestly would prefer PayPal to Robux on these big payments

You can script this in 7 hours😳

1 Like

Sooner or later I’ll have to script something like this but better for my upcoming game so fate is coming for me

1 Like

Hey @H_StandForHaqs, what did you mean when you said:

• Wandering (Not walking face first into walls) ← This