Advanced Webhooks

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right category to post this in, but I can’t seem to find an advanced tutorial on discord webhooks. I’m looking for a guide that incorporates everything you need to know about discord webhooks, such as giving the message itself an icon with the player’s profile picture next to it or links to take you to their profile. It would really help with the current scripts that I’m making.

I’ve found basic tutorials, but they’re all simple, and I’ve searched the web/youtube, everywhere. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Discord’s official developer portal.

2 Likes

I would like to inform that using the weebnook on Roblox is against the TOS of Discord because it sends too many requests to the API I believe

It’s quite useful, I just need a guide referencing use in Roblox, such as embedding the headshot of an avatar in its message.

In regards to @Med367367, in the past users were automatically banned by Discord for the usage of webhooks because of the amount of requests sent per second, however bans have been lifted and Discord no longer ban for the usage of webhooks via Roblox.

1 Like

I think Discord just banned ip the Roblox Server but im not sure, you can try if you want its just for warning you of the risk. And yes its because of the high amount of requests.

1 Like

I’ve looked into it and I’ve been using webhooks for some time now in Roblox, thus they haven’t banned requests from Roblox servers; I’ll still proceed with caution and ensure my webhooks aren’t being spammed more than they should, besides I only use them for anti-cheat purposes anyway.

1 Like

To get the head shot just use this

2 Likes