[AESTHETIC CLOTHING DESIGNER NEEDED!] Hiring!

**[Aesthitec]Clothing Designers in need **

About Us

Well, we are a small clothing line with a few members, we are looking for clothing designers.

The Team
@You - Clothing Designer
@kylieeee45 - GFX Artist
@ExoticEclipez- Scripter
@ExoticEclipez- UI

[Home Store]You can see our progress so far here: Reverse Homestore - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a Clothing Designer to join our team as our lead Clothing Designer. We expect high-quality Clothing that adheres to our Clothing style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another!!

We need aesthetic clothing!

Payment

We are paying [25% of group income also some bonus Robux, we can also raise the Payment if needed] Our preferred payment method is [Robux].

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord - Onyiistar#9999
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! Glad to be working with you!

5 Likes

I can do this for you. Here is my portfolio

Hey. I would like to apply just wondering what skill level is required. DM me on discord at Aspekt#4840 for examples.

Hey, we are a team and we have a big store with aesthetic clothes, ₮ONIC - Roblox
Discord: scandalous#8956

No… when I joined the group I was not offered 25% of the groups income, I was instead given 70 robux for 3 shirts and 2 pants… yup you heard it right 70 robux on top of that the owner uses stolen templates in the group store.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.