AFK System module

There is a function inside of a player known as Idled. This basically controls if a player is idle or not. If this function were to be destroyed, then the player would never get disconnected.

However, destroying the function to enable a sort of anti afk requires a function only available to exploits called getconnections.

Since so, there would otherwise not be a way to disable the Idled function.

1 Like

Thank you for your input, this is really helpful!

To anyone wondering, I’ working on remaking this and turning it into a module. Make sure you follow the thread to find out when it’s released.

1 Like

Thank you all for all the support on this system, if you’d like to suggest a feature for it’s revamp then just drop a reply here!

1 Like

I think this is the system that got me inspired to release my own, it’s pretty decent from the showcase of the testing game, but can you make it were if someone says ‘i gotta go brb’ or ‘i gotta go afk’ it goes to the afk zone?

@Swinsor - The AFK System is not responding to me clicking when I want to go back into my game.

Hey! I encountered a bug; you cannot exit the ‘You are AFK’ ui on mobile. Hope this gets fixed!

The great thing about the code being open sourced means you can add or change the trigger words if you look in the code.

Hey! Could you press F9 and show me what you see?

Or just go through the installation steps again.

Hey. It should work on mobile, I’ll do a couple tests and fix any issues I find. I’ll drop a message to you when it’s done.

The video won’t upload. You cannot exit the UI on Mac either.

I’m unsure what you mean.

This operates the same way for all devices.

I get 2 errors in my output saying that the remote events “HitS” and “ExitAFK” are not a part of ReplicatedStorage whenever I run this code in my game. Did I do something wrong?

You’ll need to move those events from the folder into the ReplicatedStorage, if they aren’t there, create 2 new events with those names.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Update:

In the process of remaking the module. What features would you guys like to see?

2 Likes

Maybe a setting where if a player is on low health, they can’t go afk. That would be good in FPS games.

Some way for it to act in the background, and not take the whole screen.

There are some things in the code that can be made better but overall its a good module.
I would recommend that you change the FaderScript from player.Character.Torso to player.Character.HumanoidRootPart. That way every type of player is supported and not just R6. There are a couple of other unnecessary things but that’s the main thing I would change.

Hey. Awesome idea. I’ll work on this. Want me to ping you?

1 Like

Hey. Thanks for letting me know, I’ve updated this and will reflect it when I publish the next update.