After clicking play, new GUI pops up

This still does not work. Shouldn’t the PlayerGUI be StarterGUI instead?

No, startergui is telling the game to put everything under startergui into the playergui

The playergui is the ui the player actually sees and if you want them to see something different, you have to do it under playergui

So why is the script you provided not working?

You renamed it to “SettingsUI”.

Either change it back to “Settings” or change

game.Players.LocalPlayer.PlayerGui.Settings.InGameSettings.Visible = true

to

game.Players.LocalPlayer.PlayerGui.SettingsUI.InGameSettings.Visible = true

I did change it to SettingsUI under the script and it does not work.

Are the things under the InGameSettings frame visible in startergui?

No. theeeeeeeeere iisssssss not (don’t report me)

Bro chilax

If their visible property is false then set it to true and make sure that InGameSettings.Visible == false!

I was getting past the character limit

And still nothing is working properly

…Ok

1. Make sure everything under InGameSettings is visible
  2. Make sure InGameSettings is not visible
  3. Open output to see the errors if it’s still not working

The problem is that the transition is not even playing and the new UI is not popping up after the select amount of time.

change this

local midtween = script.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Transition:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(0.5,0,0.5,0), "InOut", "Quad", 1, true)

to this

local midtween = script.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Transition:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(0.5,0,0.5,0), "InOut", "Quad", 1, true)
1 Like

Ok we are getting somewhere! The only issue now is that the transition is stuck on the screen.

replace this

script.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Transition:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(-0.5,0,0.5,0), "InOut", "Quad", waitime, true)

with this

script.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Transition:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(-0.5,0,0.5,0), "InOut", "Quad", waitime, true)
1 Like

Now it does what it’s supposed to do, but in the game after the transition leaves the screen it goes from a set camera view locked in place to the players view. The new issue is that it does not switch to the players view.

robloxapp-20230215-1722141.wmv (232.0 KB)

Here is a video