Age verification broken, completes but does not actually grant verified status ( Staff ) ( New issue everyone is having) (Critical)

Hello, the age verification system is broken across multiple accounts, you can successfully verify across many accounts but it doesn’t actually say verified, it completes normally but you don’t earn verified and the verify my age button remains.

Can developers look at this?

33 Likes

Please refer back to this topic as you continue to make new topics about the same problem

2 Likes

I just tried verifying aswell. It goes thorugh with everything, tells me im verified, but when i look at my settings it doesnt say “Age verified” and i also didnt get voice chat. I think i might just have to wait or something

7 Likes

It’s literally broken and roblox needs to fix it

4 Likes

Is there any way to forward this to roblox staff? A bunch of people on reddit are having this same problem but there’s been no observation by roblox staff.

3 Likes

Also this is a separate issue, dont get ahead of yourself

2 Likes

Alright how is this a different issue please explain. Also I am trying to help but your not giving enough info.

You are able to message a Roblox admin through the devforum or make a bug report post on the devforum, but only some users are able to do that. You also could contact Roblox support.

5 Likes

I contacted one and…

Unfortunately I cant post in bug reports. Maybe you could? It would help. Nobody is able to age verify right now.

3 Likes

Sadly, same here I haven’t been able to post in bug reports either. Though I did apply to be able to post bug reports, it could take awhile for staff to see application. Hopefully someone makes a bug report post soon.

2 Likes

Hi Corekai

Please send some more info via DMs and I will post your bug report

3 Likes