[DISCONTINUED] [OPEN SOURCED] AI Chatbot, artificial intelligence that learns from humans

Recently, I worked on a fully functioning AI that learns from human beings. This AI have a search engine that is able to solve mathematical problems, giving you definitions of words like your virtual dictionary and translate in different languages! This AI is family friendly and abides the Roblox TOS, it can also tell you jokes as well. I have attached some screenshots I took from my game, feel free to check it out if you like to. :innocent:

Link: AI ChatBot | [OPEN SOURCED] - Roblox
Max Graphics is recommended for the best experience. :slight_smile:

39 Likes

Wow this is amazing! I think it will be really interesting to interact with once it learns more! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll keep that in mind. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wait it really learns? thats epic. thats too epic. lets see what it can do after its done learning

2 Likes

I love this! Super creative. The fact that it can learn is very cool. Nice work!

2 Likes

I can use this to cheat on my tests now

jk

This is sick though

4 Likes

Woah!

This is really phenomenal!

Outstanding job, it’s amazing to see how it can learn too, and this could be made in roblox.

Are you consider adding a cooldown to the bot? Some people were spamming when I was checking it out.

Overall, keep up the awesome work.

3 Likes

Thank you! I am thinking about limiting servers to 1 player, what do you think?

3 Likes

Yes, the AI can remember special occasions such as your birthday. But that have to be configured by telling the AI when’s your birthday, and it will be saved.

3 Likes

Does this use APIs for any already existing assistants like what Google has?

2 Likes

Nope, this AI have a custom search engine coded by me. It works similarly like Google but of course Google is more accurate as they are a multibillionaire company with lots of professional coders.

2 Likes

That seems perfect!

It’ll be much better since there isn’t going to be any spam anymore.

3 Likes

Good idea man… But really the game is fantastic, :heart: from me!

2 Likes

Amazing work! I wonder how smart it’ll become! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is really cool! Seeing stuff like this on the Roblox platform is really interesting and intriguing to see every once in a while.

2 Likes

I have no clue what you did to incorporate math functions, mathematica and the others take different learning algorithms but you should keep this not open sourced and sell it as a api, sell the api keys

2 Likes

I am not planning to sell the API, I’m hoping to develop it and eventually code it to help out users who are struggling in mathematical problems or searching of words. This way, ROBLOX can grow players with little actions as well.

1 Like

I really like this idea and it looks cool.

2 Likes

umm i try to play it now to Come back and talk to the bot but it wont respond or speak is it a bug?

2 Likes

Can you define what does it learn as from screenshots, it only looks like search engine based answers.

2 Likes