[CLOSED] Aidan L - c1yer | Project Manager | Game Design | Team Development Consultation

About Me

Aidan L, (c1yer)

I’m a fairly experienced manager in-game development, leading development teams on Roblox. I actively work towards building the best teams possible when recruiting. My main focus on the projects I work on, is to improve the development pipelines and DevOps to the release cycle.

• Scrum
  • Agile
  • Waterfall
  • Project Management
  • Operations Management
  • Team Management
  • Effective Communication
  • DevOps
  • LiveOps
  • Game Design
  • Game Balancing
  • Quality Assurance

Humza (November 2020 - Feburary 2021)
House Tycoon 5 Project Manager

Leading a team of builders, scripters and artists and many other talented personnel. Constantly improving and researching for better tools and methods to improve the production pipeline for efficiency.

Incurr’s Legacy (November 2020 - Present)
Game Balancer/Game Designer & Project Management
Game Balancing the upcoming Anime World on all aspects of the game. In addition to that I overlook the hiring of new developers into the team.

Slime Studio (October 2020 - November 2020)
Operations Manager
Led a development project composed with builders, scripters and artists which was postponed due to commitment of the owner.

Complex Studios (August 2020 - October 2020)
Director of Business Operations
Tasked with leading the team and tooling on the production pipeline.

Immune Inc.
Consultant

Contact

aidan#0005
ciyerrblx@gmail.com
@Arctwin

5 Likes

Worked very good with him, 100% trustable with what is handed to him and is very active.

1 Like

c1yer is good at what he does. He’s an organizer. Throw him into the haystack and he’ll find you the needle. c1yer has helped me figure out what I need to do in order to become successful. As a consultant he has helped me to plan out the future of my group and has given me an idea of what I should be doing for my developers and how I should give them tasks.

1 Like

Hey there buddy, your dizzy does not seem to work. I’d like to talk with you, please add me. toogoodatmaths 0001

Hello, aidan#1481 seems to not work. Any updated Discord tag?

Yeah sorry, you can contact me at aidan#0005.