Aimbot / Aimlock Detection (First Person and 3rd Person) [New]

it seems cool and all, but yatta yatta, clientside stuff can just be deleted, blah blah

9 Likes

Yep using the client is probably the worst possible thing you could do when making an anti-cheat

3 Likes

Very good :+1: . It’s always good to prevent a hacker from doing something, rather then to do nothing at all. To everyone that just believes everything can be deleted, thats true… But the point of anti-cheat is to reduce the chance of hackers, not to completely diminish them.

7 Likes

Really tired of hearing the argument that client-sided anti-cheats are bad. They aren’t, regardless of what what people tell you or what crowd mentality is developed. The issue lies in people becoming reliant on them, and not securing the server.

While yes, this is client sided and therefor could be bypassed, the majority of exploiters don’t have the skill level to do so. This is a neat resource in which has been provided for free- and at the very least will delay exploiters, if not stop inexperienced ones entirely.

Good resource, well done.

And for those who believe that this can be easily bypassed, I assume you know what you’re talking about- so you can always implement some additional security such as anti-hookfunction methods, namecall spoofs, and environmental obstructers!

9 Likes

Bypass it then, prove me that it’s such a terrible thing.

1 Like

Yatta yatta, you won’t bypass it, won’t you? Read the enitre thread.

If your first thought about a Client Sided anti cheat is * They can just disable it / delete it * then read this thread I made : Handshake (Anti Cheat related) [Dynamic Server - Client Communication] - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

1 Like

This is really cool but I suggest not relying on game:IsLoaded() because

hookfunction(game.IsLoaded, function()
  return false
end)
1 Like

I would assume this would be for FPS game considering this is where you find people who use Aimlock, Aimbot, and general scripts/exploits/hacks, but wouldn’t something as simple as recoil trigger the anti-aimbot?

No, not as far as i know.

Could you possibly try it for me?

Wanna know something that’s really cool too?

game.IsLoaded is a rbxscriptconnection ( a connection ).

Well then just use getconnections and disable it

1 Like

This was mentioned in I think one of the very first replies to this post.

This “Aimbot Detection” is flawed as using the left/right arrow keys to pan the camera gets you falsely detected, and I couldn’t imagine how unstable this would be for non-pc platforms.

Also, this whole thing can simply be bypassed by just grabbing the Data table and just changing the max flags, like so:

for i,v in ipairs(getgc(true)) do
    if type(v) == "table" and rawget(v, "Numbers") and rawget(rawget(v, "Numbers"), "MaxFlags") then
        rawset(rawget(v, "Numbers"), "MaxFlags", math.huge)
        break
    end
end

Even so, most aimbots nowadays use mousemoverel which fire the Mouse.Move events and allow for mouse movements (bypassing this completely). Cool concept though!

3 Likes

This is a fairly okay bypass but it is detectable. Indexing my table will environment leak which will give me the executor’s environment that you’re using which itself allows me to do whatever I’d like to for eg. Ip log you.

Which breaks the rules of Roblox. Also, rawget

1 Like

Doesn’t exploiting already break the rules?

1 Like

Yes, but breaking the rules in your game will also get YOUR game banned and YOUR account deleted.

1 Like

Lucky me we’re not the same person

Oh so you’re immune to moderation? Good to know.

4 Likes

You have no clue what you’re talking about. I clearly used rawget in the bypass which doesn’t fire the __index metamethod, as @kerrmeet mentioned, so env hijacking would not work. Worst case scenario you change the MaxFlags into a honeypot, but in a real game, your script would just be disabled or the detection (remote or kick) would simply be hooked. :smile_cat:

Also, this detection gets even worse if you have lower fps. While testing, anytime I dropped below 15 fps while moving my camera I was kicked.

1 Like