Aleuoria | Experienced Builder | [OPEN!]

About Me

Hi there! I am Aleuoria, an experienced builder. I am a dedicated and aspiring builder and on the platform! :hammer_and_wrench:

I have been on the Roblox platform since I started to play in 2014 in other alternative accounts, but it wasn’t until 2018 when I got keen at building and so my desire in becoming a builder started.

:hammer_and_wrench: Showcase :hammer_and_wrench:

Ferris Wheels

Medieval Daycare

Salon

Water Vehicles

Houses

Library

Availability :clock1:

I am available everyday from around 1 to 3 hours minimum, but for now due to quarantine I am available all day.

Payment :dollar:

My prices may vary depending on the size, detail and complexity of what you are seeking for. The builds above ranged from 10k-35k :robux:. Of course I accept offers and I also accept USD, preferably through PayPal.

There’s different ways to contact me, but you can contact me via:

• DevForum
  • Discord: aleuo#7765

If you have any questions or doubts you can always dm me. Of course I would like to listen to your opinions regarding my work!

:wave: Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

12 Likes

can you also build maps? I pay you with a %?

Arlyela is one of the most talented builders I’ve had the joy working with. I recommend her 100%!

I love your style and work. Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate your opinions on my work!

Hey, I’ve attempted to add you on Discord but it didn’t work. Is it possible if you could give me the updated version of your Discord tag?