Offsale Items Not Showing up In the Catalog

Reproduction Steps

I am not too sure as this bug is probably within the code for ROBLOX.

Expected Behavior

When you click show unavailable items all recent offsale items should be popping up for the player to view on the catalog.

Actual Behavior

When you click show unavailable items only about 10 percent or no offsale items show at all.
As you can see from the linked pictures more items should be showing up as you can see from the picture from my inventory.

Workaround

Yes. however the workaround isn’t work efficient for UGC Creators such as me. You can search through your inventory to see offsale items, but that takes forever and isn’t efficient.

Issue Area: Catalog Assets
Issue Type: Display
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-07-01 00:07:00 (-04:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-07-08 00:07:00 (-04:00)

2 Likes

This bug has already been reported. You should have researched before the bug report was published.

1 Like

No wonder – your thread is vaguely titled, so it’s hard to find in search. As I stated there, consider asking to have it modified to be more descriptive. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I looked at your post and we have presented two different bugs so I dont understand why you are commenting here. Yours is about the buttons not working and mine is about offsale items not fully showing. So please refrain from commenting on my post.

Sorry for the late reply. We’ll investigate now.

Hi could you provide an update as to whether this issue is still occurring?