Allow us to find specific Games/Places/Assets easier when publishing

As a Roblox developer, it is currently very inconvenience to click through multi pages to find specific Games. Especially when we have to publish multi places for a Game.

There could be multi ways to solve it:

• Search
  • Go to specific page number
  • Hide Private/Public games
  • Sort by Most Recent published games

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I don’t have to click through 10 pages per places.

7 Likes

Hello, we’ve identified the issue with the request and will be deploying a fix to sort by most recently updated.

3 Likes

I’m trying to publish a level file to an existing place. It’s a place I’ve updated recently.

The “Publish => Update Existing Place” dialog seems to sort my games randomly. I think this dialog would be more useful if it were sorted by recency. Some of these levels I haven’t touched in 10 years.

I have 100+ places so paging through to find “Misc Place Test” is very painful. A search bar would be great.

14 Likes

It’s two months later, is this fix still coming?

3 Likes

I am creating a lot of models and updating them is getting harder, because you have to scroll trough every model you have.

The best way to fix this issue would be a searchbar to look up your model. If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would reduce alot of time scrolling trough all your models.

My idea’s for the place of a searchbar are the following:

This would leave more space below to see your models, but less space for the player name and the model name.
Naamloos

This gives the models less space to see, but enough space for the player name and the model name.

11 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! We have now added a search bar to the Publish As… plugin :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.