Among us like wiring system help!

Hey, I’m trying to make a wire task like in among us, however, I have no idea how to do that, how would I do it?

3 Likes

try to watch a video on youtube you might find one there

2 Likes

Atleast do something a little. This is like asking for free code.

4 Likes

This is the same thing as asking someone else to think for you, unfortunately noone is gonna do that

4 Likes

I don’t know how to do exactly like in among us but you could just do it that you first click a (for example) the yellow line and then the yellow line on the other side and that then will appear a line between them. Or you will need to use “‘Player:GetMouse”’ and then the position on the screen. (Sorry if I am wrong I’m not the best at scripting)

1 Like

First of all, depends if you want it to be 3D or from a GUI.

3D:

Make a model with the wires & etc, Render the object in front of the Player’s CurrentCamera and use ClickDetectors to connect the wires together.

This would be a good way because other players can’t get in the way of the object, unlike having it in a static place where players can stand in front of it, blocking your vision from seeing the wires.

GUI:

The post I linked below tells you how to draw a line from one point to another, which is what you need to make this within a GUI.

2 Likes

This is kinda sus not gonna lie :imposter:

2 Likes

you can add a proximity prompt or something, then when it’s activated bring up a gui that they must complete, then we can make a value = true and if it does then count it as a task completed.