Andrevk26 - Experienced Builder | 3D Modeler

Please note that my main Account, Andrevk26, got banned! My current user is ClearMidnightDev, this might change in the future. My Discord ID will stay 420908295167934467.

Hey there! Welcome to my portfolio. Name’s Andre, I’m 17 years old and I’m developing on Roblox since early 2018! To my person: I’m a nice and peaceful person, I like making people happy and love to have a laugh with others. I’m a hard-working and reliable person. Since I started developing, my knowledge and skillset is growing from day to day. I’ve got an interested into videogames and how they work since I’m a little child, and chosen Roblox as my place to develop fantastic games alone or with friends!

tl;dr

Name’s Andre, I’m 17 years old and developing on Roblox since early 2018. I got a big interest in videogames. My skillset is growing daily.

My current skillset consists of…
Building - 9/10
3D Modeling - 5/10

As you probably notice, this topic is quite old. Though, I decided to keep this as my portfolio to let you see how my skillset increased over time. Below, you can see some newer and older stuff I made. Since I started getting into professional game development, I tried to create the best of the best assets for players to enjoy. See my creations below! :slightly_smiling_face:

tl;dr

This topic is quite old, from 2019. Decided to keep this as my portfolio. Always tried to create the best stuff for players.

Newer Stuff
Building

A commission for Bobbysayhi, a map for a round based game.

Added an exterior lobby to Bobbysayhi’s round based game!

A homestore located in a beach area.

Playing around with Future Lighting.

https://gyazo.com/9955a3bc26ea8dc3914f6fb70606c67e

A game show.

A Ragdoll Game. (Still Beta, playable here.)

Various Shooter Maps

A low poly pirate island. Yes, that’s the Blender monkey. I’m bad at making bodyparts. :sob:

Future is bright! :smile:

A bank vault to store robux, and cookies.

Played around with the Neon material and reflection to create a nice enviroment.

Made the vents on this roof in Blender, and the house in studio.

A showcase I made.

Updated an older SCP Base/Bunker I made back in 2019. (See Outdated Stuff)

Some other low poly Bunker Stuff I made. (Kinda disliking it now to be honest.)

Buildings for an older project with a friend.

Stuff for Bobbysayhi’s Gladiator Minigames.

Models

German Stielhandgranate.

A low poly tree, tried a new style with it!

A modern, sphere Grenade.

German Hydrant. (If you wanna see a real one, google “German Feuerwehr Standrohr”!)

(CSG) Models for a Café Group that quitted. Yeah, they actually wanted it to be CSG. :joy::man_shrugging:

Though, here’s some stuff I made in Blender for them.

Models for the game I’ve worked on with a friend. (See Building Category.)

Sharp.

Another Sword

Epic Watch.

Renders

:flushed: I actually didn’t tell you about that, because I think I’m not good enough for selling renders now. But what do you think about them?

A thumbnail for my game.

My old, epic Skin.

I don’t know what to say about this.

A Gamepass render! :smile:

Outdated Stuff
Vehicles

A Mercedes-Benz car.

A motorcycle.

A fork-lift truck.
Gabelstapler_2
A motorboat.

A warboat.

Buildings

A lot of stuff at the german developer hangout. (DEDev Hangout)

Some parts of a SCP site I made as commission.

There was also a floor texture in the last picture of the SCP that looked nice, but in some ways it’s not loading anymore.

Miscellaneous

An assault-rifle.

A big map with a lake and a dam in the middle, that’s still WIP.

A not finished map I’m currently working on. (I’m standing on a house that’s also WIP)

Benefits regarding my Buildings:

• I organize the Workspace
  • I create clean and comprehensible names for Models and Parts
  • I’m using a very small amount of Unions, or no Unions at all (I’m replacing them with performance-friendly meshes)
  • I’m creating custom Hitboxes, if mesh Hitboxes aren’t working correct

I’m trying to work as fast and best as I can. You’re my customer, and I want you to be happy with your product.

:arrow_right: Commissions should be completed at around one or two weeks after you ordered. Delays might occur, depending on size and complexity of your order.

Please note, I won’t take part in long-term or full-time projects. Also, if private reasons prevent me from developing, please respect that. I’ll message you as early as possible if that’s the case.

Important: My time zone is MET (Middle European Time)

:robux_light: I only accept Robux as payment. My prices are negotiable and very fair.

• Building commissions are starting at 5.000 :robux_light:
  • Modeling commissions don’t have a set price yet. The price depends on size and complexity.
    :arrow_right: You can pay me through group funds, or this Game. If both is possible, I’ll decide.

• The easiest way to contact me is via Discord. Please add me here:
    Andrevk26#3103
  • You can also join this Group and post on the group wall. It’s a Group especially for my commissions.
  • You can also hit me up by sending a PM here on DevForum. Please give me a detailed info about your job then, so I can tell you if I can do it.

I guess that’s it. Thank you very much for looking through my portfolio.

Have a great day/night! :smile:

15 Likes

You seem like a nice guy, hope someone hires you bud. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing developer, he worked for me for a while, very nice guy and amazing at building! I really recommend him for other builds he is very flexible at telling him things he did not know, like the SCP site he made, he did not know at first, but adapted and overcomes the obstacle.

1 Like

Very good dev, always makes sure you’re happy with his work!

1 Like