Animation gets messed up in-game

I’m trying to make a sword swinging animation, but when I export it to roblox and try it in-game the rig/animation seems to get messed up

Video of the issue: Streamable

I’ve tried resetting the rig and I even tried remaking the animation, but nothing seems to work

The animation is completely fine until I export it
If I need to provide any more information, please just tell :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think its becouse animation have something wich makes it remove the normal roblox animations and you can change it I don’t know what its called, but try to look into that. Btw i don’t see anythinhg wrong with your animation.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean by removing the normal animations, please tell if you find the name :grinning:
If you look at the characters left arm in-game, you can see that it doesn’t move like it’s supposed to. Another thing is the right hand, which is supposed to quickly rotate so the sword gets outstretched, which I’m very unsure how that part of the rig can get messed up…

this is a roblox update when they made it so there can be multiple anims, let me find the post.

@IMB1020

you can give the swing anim priority like 2-4

1 Like

it works! Thank you so much, this problem was really annoying :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.