Animation not showing properly

So I’ve just finished making a few animations for a tiny project I’m working on, and my friend has uploaded them through the group’s ownership so we can use it. It looked relatively fine until I figured out something a bit off…
The animation is for some reason not running one row of keyframe the same as how it’s supposed to be.

Here are the clips:
(I didn’t edit or anything, and there’s jazz music in the background, sorry…)

The clip above shows the animation I made in the rig using Roblox’s Default Animation Editor, which is how it is supposed to look like. And the one below shows the one that has been uploaded and used in the tool.

To put the issue into detail, the swinging animation is sort of “separated”, where half of the swing portion is using Easing Direction of In, and the other half is Easing Direction of Out, both using Cubic Easing Style.

I’m unsure how this happened, it certainly would not impact the mechanical side of the game but it would honestly hurt to look at… If anyone knows why and how this issue happens, please let me know as it would greatly help!

2 Likes

What is the weight of the animation?

I don’t actually know… I didn’t get into the scripting side of these animations, but after looking at some posts about weight, it seems to only be used in scenarios were 2 animations are playing at once, this issue I’m showing is just about one animation at a time.

I see. In that case, you should probably try adjusting the fadeTime parameter of the :Play function.

1 Like

This doesn’t seem to do anything about the issue either, can you message me to get in detail about the situation?

I wouldn’t do that just yet because if I’m not wrong, I believe I’ve had this issue before, and I don’t remember how I solved it. Just to be sure, does it work in a dummy rig in run mode, when run with a script?

I’ve figured out the issue… It’s actually been going on for ages. It’s the one about animation Cubic Easing Style being reversed when uploaded, completely wrong of how it’s supposed to be.

I appreciate your help anyway for taking the time to try and figure it out to some extent.

1 Like

Interesting. Weird how I’ve never noticed it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.