Animation Portfolio (FOR HIRE) ~ [OPEN]

About Me

I have been an animator for roughly 2 years now and have have done quite a few commissions. So far I have sold roughly 200 (rough estimate) animations and plan to continue doing so. I have been a member of Roblox for around 8 years (Lost my main) but I now reside on my new main account “eelshopp”. I use moon animator only. (I can not use blender / Animate Rigged Models) ~ But I can animate FPS

Showcase

Here are some of my current pieces of work

R6

R6 RUN (all linear)

Silly R6 Run (was made with Moon Animator)

Random AK-47 Loop

Random AK-47 Loop

A walk, idle and dash that I made

R15

R15 Combo

Spinning Sword Attack

Sword Attack Package

Throwing Lightning

Slamming Lightning

This is a howl I made for commission, it looks a LOT better in game

My first time CFraming. Honestly this was just me messing around

R15 Walk

Run (Holding Weapon)

Simple Flying Pose

Eating Ice Cream Animation for Bakiez: Bakiez - Roblox

Mopping Animation

Commissioned set I made

Uploading: Floating Jump.mp4…

First Person Framework Animations

AK-47 FPS Reload Animation (Made For Fun)

Glock Equip (Made For Fun)

BIG GLOCK ~ Clearly Made For Fun

Dual Beretta Equipping Animation (Old)

M4A4 Reload Animation

Availability

I’m usually available every day during the the night [GMT] but on discord I’m usually active.

If I don’t respond, please do not spam my inbox!

Payment

I accept only ROBUX / Robux Gift Cards!

Depending on your task, payments can vary as some animations can take me hours whereas some may take me 1 minute or so.

I do not like to be low-balled and am looking for good paying jobs (2K+)

Contact

You can contact my discord

• H.A#9050

(NOTE: To those who have sent me a friend request, sorry about the wait for accepting! I am currently undergoing quite a few projects and have got my hands really full. Apologies for the wait)

Or you can follow me on roblox and send me a message @ FestiveGuap

17 Likes

Holy, this looks amazing. Definetely contacting you if I need an animator.

3 Likes

If you’re interested in trying to get your name out there further, please reach out to me @Kanazuchi#7407 I am definitely interested in commissioning you.

Hi, I’m also an animator. I just wanted to ask, is there anything specifically more advanced about the moon animator vs. the built-in one?

1 Like

If you are searching to know the answer, I will do this instead of him.

Built-In (as i understood roblox one,) doesnt has alot of easyings when we look at moon.
Most of times Moon doing his job good if count that you can also without problems add effects , camera and some lighting things.

Just make sure to use moon animator, its way better.

So, I am making a game with over 50k robux spent on sponsoring.
We need one Animator to animate doors, rigs and some stuff like that
(Not so difficult to make)
We are looking for a Lead Animator, we have one group and we will make very popular games on it!
We will have a 15% payment for you, let us know!

Hey there! I’ve DM’ed you on Devforum because your Discord tag doesn’t seem to work on your portfolio!

Hey Ethacon, thanks for the reply.

The difference between the regular Animation Editor and Moon Animation is pretty easy to wrap your head around if you decide to get into Moon Animating from regular Animation Editor.

Animation Editor is a very simple, but reliable, form of animating and is easy to understand as it is a very straight forward User Interface. I would definitely recommend it for beginning Animators as it sets you a baseplate for understanding how to properly Animate (if you’ve not animated before). Unfortunately Animation Editor lacks a lot of features the Moon Animator possesses. For e.g Animation Editor is quite Vague on the easing styles and there isn’t much of a variety when it comes to such. Animation Editor (Correct me if I’m wrong) does not support cameras unlike Moon Animator.

Moon Animator is a very diverse plug-in. It can be hard at times to understand with all the keybinds e.t.c . But, once you master it, it can really help in the long run! There are more Easing Styles to work with (and in my opinion a: a better UI). You can make scenes by adding cameras! Also, creating CFrame animation is a lot more easier, and all around less hectic.

In my opinion Moon Animator is by far a lot better than Animation Editor, but if you’re starting out new, I would definitely go for Animation Editor as its a lot more simple.

Hope that helps your question, and apologies for the late reply, I haven’t gotten the time to check developer forum for a while.

Good luck Animating, thrashchain.

1 Like

haha thanks for the in-depth explanation. So far I just make animations for games (eating/drinking, dances/poses, movement) do you think the regular one should suffice for what I’ve been doing, since camera angles don’t really need to come into play for that? It’s been quite fine in my opinion but I was just wondering if I should need to try learning the Moon plug-in if I haven’t really found a major reason to yet.

Well, for simple things any animator plug in is fine!

I think the most major thing you can get from Moon Animator is definitely the smoothness of animations.
Making an animation that’s smooth in Animation Editor can be really tedious as you would need countless keyframes.
Moon Animator sorts that for you! If you change an animation easing style to Quad / Sine (In&Out) you can get really smooth animations and honestly, it makes life a lot easier.

It’s very ironic that you make drinking and dance animations. They’re the animations I started out making with moon animator. Here is a drinking animation I made with moon animator:

It’s pretty off since it was one of my first, but you can really tell it’s very smooth and looks overall decent!

I would definitely recommend you start with Moon Animator.

alright, I’ll look into it. Thanks again for the reply!

1 Like

Sent a friend request,
Swift#3113

@thrashchain, If you will work with @Theopompos he will scam as me welll, After I did my work he did not respond it is like 2 days, He have to pay me 10K R$ here is proof.

1 Like

@Theopompos is NOT a scammer. I have known him since 2013 and worked with him on several occasions, and he I can easily say he is not someone who will outright scam someone. People have lives. He comes through with his end of the deal 100% of the times that I have worked with or for him. Don’t try to drag someone’s credibility because they didn’t respond on your time.