Animation weirdly not loading

Try keeping the SAME EXACT properties as the other animations and see what happens. If the animation works, then we know your issue is from properties.

I don’t think it’s the LoadAnimation that’s causing the trouble, and now that we’ve expanded the way the script loads the animations, it’s made it more difficult to set it’s parent before the tool is even equipped. I’m gonna go back to how I was normally loading the animations. I’m going to switch the fire animation to a reload animation that has the same animation priority, and see if it changes.

Mhm, after all the edits to the script it is clearly a issue with the animation. Whether its properties or the literal animation itself.

I just switched the fire animation to my reload animation that also has the Action priority, and it’s not working either. I’m very new to animating, so I’m totally unsure to what to do now.

Edit: I just tried removing the aim animation, and the fire animation is still not firing. I’m going to do some research on animation priorities.

I was able to fix this issue by putting the :LoadAnimation and :Play into the server script, I didn’t think this would change anything since the rest are in the local script and working fine, but I was going to end up making an animation remote anyways.

Thanks to those who contributed to this topic, and thank you for giving me more knowledge into this matter even though it wasen’t the fix in my case.