Animations don't run properly like in studio

Well, the title says it all. My row of animations run very smoothly in studio but not in the game. I will send you script and videos to describe what I’m saying.

for key, animation in pairs(script.Parent.Parent.Humanoid.Animator:GetPlayingAnimationTracks()) do
			animation:Stop()
		end

local stand_up_Animation = script.Parent.Parent.Humanoid:LoadAnimation(script:WaitForChild("StandUp"))
		local fainting_Animation =script.Parent.Parent.Humanoid:LoadAnimation(script:WaitForChild("Fainting"))
		local eating_Anim = script.Parent.Parent.Humanoid:LoadAnimation(script:WaitForChild("Eating"))

script.Parent.Parent.HumanoidRootPart.Anchored = true
		script.Parent.Parent:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(game.Workspace.BellPoint.Part1.CFrame)

if script.Parent["PoisonServed?"].Value == true then					
			eating_Anim:Play()

game.ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("FinishEating"):Fire(false)

eating_Anim:GetMarkerReachedSignal("StopPoint"):Connect(function()
				eating_Anim:AdjustSpeed(0)

wait(1)

fainting_Animation:Play()

fainting_Animation:GetMarkerReachedSignal("StopPoint2"):Connect(function()
					fainting_Animation:AdjustSpeed(0)

script.Parent.Parent.Torso:FindFirstChild("ProximityPrompt").Enabled = true

for i = 1, 15 do
						wait(1)
					end

stand_up_Animation:Play()
					stand_up_Animation.Stopped:Wait()

eating_Anim:Stop()
					fainting_Animation:Stop()

script.Parent.Parent.Torso:FindFirstChild("ProximityPrompt").Enabled = false
					replaceMonster()
				end)
			end)
        end

So basically, I’m just freeze the last keyframe of the eating animation, then i play the fainting animation, then i freeze it for 15 secs, then i stop everything. That’s how i play animations in a row.

this is studio test:

this is in-game test:

I don’t know why this issue show up so I cannot fix it. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks in advance!

Edit: sorry if this is a wrong place for my topic.

1 Like

The problem is most likely the server is not replicating fast enough for animations. There’s a setting in workspace I believe is called AnimationThrottling and that might solve your issue.

2 Likes

I found it. It called ‘’‘ClientAnimationThrottling’’’. But somehow i cannot use it. I tried to disabled and enabled it in the studio. I saved and published my game and tested it in-game but it still didn’t work. When I opened studio again, the setting returned back to “Default”. What is happening?

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure, but I can be certain the feature is new.

Please go here: Animation Throttling - Updates / Announcements - DevForum | Roblox