Animations Not Replicating To The Server Anymore

Hello, I am working on a game which includes a lot of animations. We had Crouching and Sprinting animations that worked fine. But recently they stopped replicating to the server, I didn’t make any change to the script and yet I am facing this issue.
I load and play them on the client in such a manner:

local Player = game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer
local RS = game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage")
local Animations = RS:WaitForChild("Animations")
local Character = Player.Character or Player.CharacterAdded:Wait()
local Humanoid = Character.Humanoid

local RunAnimation = Humanoid:LoadAnimation(Animations.Run)
RunAnimation:Play()

Some Idle animations which have been loaded in the same manner within the script, are replicated. Others are not. I came across many other posts which had a similar concern but they didn’t seem to solve my issue either.

There is no kind of custom character rig in the game that is being used.
Some help will be appreciated.

1 Like

Maybe sometimes your animation will be deleted because roblox may thing it’s innapropriate, I think remaking it could work

No, the asset exists, it used to play not long ago, It still plays yes. But its not replicated. That means, only my client can see it. Other players can’t.

Not sure if this is the issue but ROBLOX recently released an update that stops Animations not owned by the owner of the Game cannot be used. No idea if this is the issue as it’s new to me too. Just an idea.

The animations are owned by the group, I don’t think this is an ownership case as I mentioned some other Idle animations seem to work.

Is the animation not working after the character dies? or all the time? Try using a local script parented to startercharacterscripts, so they persist after death, and do the following, Also, ensure you use WaitForChild when loading instances from the character and replicated storage since they may not be available at runtime.

local RS = game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage")

local Animations = RS:WaitForChild("Animations")
local Character = script.Parent
local Humanoid = Character:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
local RunAnimation = Humanoid:LoadAnimation(Animations:WaitForChild("Run"))

RunAnimation:Play()

It never works so yeah all the time. As I said earlier, it works for me but doesn’t replicate. The script was just to give an insight of how I am loading, so I decided not to have too much security, but either way thanks for pointing out.