Animationtrack limit of 256 tracks for one animator exceeded, new animations will not be played

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to make it so I can keep playing animation and that the old animation doesn’t keep playing over and over because it seems thats the problem.-

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    It tells me that it loads over 256 animations but I don’t have that many in my game, nor in any scripts does it say to keep playing an animation.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I’ve tried looking up this and people said it was an animation that was looped, so I make all the animations in my game un-looped through script at first but that didnt work so I tried to reupload all of them and that didnt work either. Only animation that is still looped is the walking and running animation. But I’ve made sure they stop.

1 Like

Youre constantly loading the animations onto the animator, instead of loading them once and playing/stopping them.

For example purposes, these scripts would play an animation upon a gui buitton being clicked.

Example of what youre doing:

button.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
humanoid.Animator:LoadAnimation(animation):Play()
end

What should be done:

local animation = humanoid.Animator:LoadAnimation(animation)
button.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
animation:Play()
end
1 Like

This was what I discovered once, while testing this limit

1 Like