TTVDarthAnonymous1 - Scripter Portfolio

Introduction

Hi, I am Darth I have been developing on Roblox since 2012 or 2013. My time zone is in EST

Projects

https://www.roblox.com/games/1787615069/x2-Event-Noob-Defense

Build to Survive the Zombies Remake - Roblox

Noob Quest Online - Roblox

I have also made simple discord bots in the past that included some moderation tools for discord moderators. I am currently working on one that will have minigames and an economy system with loot boxes.

Before Roblox, I was involved as a developer for lots of Toontown Online private servers. I also have made other games on Roblox that we closed due to the community not enjoying them as seen in my list of projects. I currently work for a Toontown server called Toontown Galaxy

Payment

I’m willing to work for single Robux payments or a percentage for a game. This is negotiable.

Availability

My availability depends on my workload for college. Since it’s all remote due to COVID, I usually determine my own free time, so I would dedicate some time each week to work if I was hired.

Contact Info

You can contact me here on the dev forums
I also have a discord - Darth Nihilus#0389

I happen to be looking for someone. What’s your skill set? A profilio?

I am not fully understanding your question . Can you rephrase it please?

I’m looking for someone to help disperse the workload of my own game to someone else qualified since it’s become far too much for me to do on my own.

Is there any work that demonstrates your ability?

I posted a link to my games in the main post that shows the games I have made and described other games I have done that I had to close or can’t put up

I need more specifics you can talk to me in private and we can discuss if I can do it or not