Anti cheat thing i made

if it doesnt error then idk i cant find a way to get the script that printed , if they rejoined you just make anti cheat that auto bans them , idk what to do at this point , use while loop with no wait so they cant see the console

anti-rejoin is fairly simple to make, you can check the LogService connection and the anti-clientkick script I suggest crashing instead.

did you just post a video of you exploiting on the dev forum

1 Like

Isn’t replicated storage on the server?

Exploiters can simply stop that from happening by using ScriptService.

ReplicatedStorage is on the client and the server. It is normally used to put remote events that communicate between the client and the server.

Yo tis is a big no-no lolz take it down before its taken down for you

Most anticheat developpers actually own an exploit. This isn’t a rare case.

1 Like

my points was that it’s TOS no matter the context and he posted it on the dev forum

How does one make a great anti exploit without having knowledge on exploits? The best way to get knowledge is from the source.

doesn’t matter. still TOS, especially posting it on the dev forum

how to test the anti cheat then? if you didnt test it with exploiting how you will know that it works?

1 Like

Fair argument even so. It’s weird to make scripts against ur own game bcs you know the way its built, best best thing to do is hire a company like hacker one to hack your game and give you back doors that They found

Probably one of the biggest false senses of security.

if you know how it’s built then it’ll be easier for you to bypass and doing it yourself is free :confused:

Correct but there is only so much u could anti cheat and by that time u missed out on so much development

And then there’s multiple ways of patching these bypasses

The exploiters have more access over the client than developpers. You will probably patch it. It’s only matter of time until they bypass it again.

Yes, I agree, usually stuff like this is immediately patched anyways. Don’t rely on it because it won’t work.

can someone help me with this?