Anti cheat thing i made

Yo tis is a big no-no lolz take it down before its taken down for you

Most anticheat developpers actually own an exploit. This isnā€™t a rare case.

1 Like

my points was that itā€™s TOS no matter the context and he posted it on the dev forum

How does one make a great anti exploit without having knowledge on exploits? The best way to get knowledge is from the source.

doesnā€™t matter. still TOS, especially posting it on the dev forum

how to test the anti cheat then? if you didnt test it with exploiting how you will know that it works?

1 Like

Fair argument even so. Itā€™s weird to make scripts against ur own game bcs you know the way its built, best best thing to do is hire a company like hacker one to hack your game and give you back doors that They found

Probably one of the biggest false senses of security.

if you know how itā€™s built then itā€™ll be easier for you to bypass and doing it yourself is free :confused:

Correct but there is only so much u could anti cheat and by that time u missed out on so much development

And then thereā€™s multiple ways of patching these bypasses

The exploiters have more access over the client than developpers. You will probably patch it. Itā€™s only matter of time until they bypass it again.

Yes, I agree, usually stuff like this is immediately patched anyways. Donā€™t rely on it because it wonā€™t work.

can someone help me with this?