Anti Cheats - Where Do I Start?

People don’t really send “examples” of stuff like remote spy detections or “CoreGUI” detections, as that would leak them and then get bypassed. I can tell you about the “CoreGUI” detection (old version), as it has been leaked way too many times. PreLoad inside of ContentProvider. You can check preloaded assets inside of CoreGui. This is mostly bypassed now by adding a protection to the gui via synapse or smth.

1 Like

Very interesting, I think I might mess around with that!

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the post! Sadly cant mark multiple people as the solution

Notice: This can cause performance issues, this can cause false positives (inspect avatar & tools with icons in backpack).

This has also been bypassed using syn.protect_gui (but now that I mentioned this, a bunch of idiots are gonna start saying “oh yeah this can bypass anything”, “you can’t detect a gui protected with syn”, and “its impossible”; its not impossible)

2 Likes

Indeed, this is why you shouldn’t technically use preload, but if you did, it should only be used for specific asset detection rather than any added asset. Furthermore, I also stated that it is bypassed by Synapse and other executors that use protection (syn.protect, etc.).

1 Like

Hm I mean I’ll never know if a Synapse user is just lurking on the devforum and looking for stuff to bypass

Eh, Synpase users usually won’t be on here looking to bypass stuff. Usually will only be scripters that are trying to help you secure it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.