Anti-Exploit Framework | UnknownParabellum

It sounds like there’s a list you can edit to keep them from being kicked.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, might add into some of my up-coming games in the future. I will be testing it by myself in baseplate.

2 Likes

I may think of adding this to my game if I finish it lol, but I think I would want to add this before implementing currency for my game.

2 Likes

After reading that code, I will not be adding this to my game, a bit suspicious :thinking:
@UnknownParabellum What do you have to say about this?

I will just analyse the code myself in studio.

4 Likes

It’s not a backdoor and also it works 100% pretty fine!

1 Like

I’m unsure why you’d believe it is suspicious. You could read the code as it is completely open source, it does it’s intended purpose which is to track the player’s movement over time and check if the player is doing anything impossible.

If you have any concerns or ideas please shout em out to me.

3 Likes

Scroll up, I saw somebody named @davidxcgdr post a screenshot of the code and then believe that it’s not a backdoor.

3 Likes

It was a microsoft reading bug, I didn’t move it to studio.

3 Likes

(well, not a bug just it converts notepad text to a java script thing lol, well conclusion: ITS NOT A BACKDOOR. also works perfectly!)

1 Like

That screenshot is shows what happens when you try to read a rbmx file using notepad, it just corrupts the actual code. If you download or read the actual source, you’d see that it’s as described.

If you are going to make outrageous claims about Open-Sourced scripts, I suggest reading them first and gathering your own evidence.

6 Likes

Still a bit unsure, I’ll look at the code myself and give you an update if it’s fine or not.
Thanks for telling me however.

3 Likes

this code is 100% clean, it does it’s intended purpose, and it works as it should, there is no backdoor or whatever outrageous things you’re apparently claiming it is or has.

3 Likes

Thanks for saying this, I had a look and it looks quite safe, if they update it with a backdoor I’ll keep everyone informed.

1 Like

I tried using required to allow the module to run but it doesn’t work, where exactly am I suppose to place the script?

Why are you out for this guy’s neck for no reason? You’ve been told that this isn’t a backdoor and that it works completely fine multiple times, and even told why it was a misunderstanding and seemed suspicious, that should’ve cleared the air. Why would this guy update his open-source script with a backdoor? I don’t think you should assume he has malicious intent, especially when literally every other person is giving him thanks and props.

Anyways, nice job on the script @UnknownParabellum.

17 Likes

were did you place the module in the game?

2 Likes

I’ve placed it under game.ReplicatedStorage. You can call them by using the require() function.

Update | 9/30/2020

Changes:

• Improved checks, notably the Fly check. Instead of just firing one ray, which was ineffective at making sure that the player was on thin pieces of ground, it checks with the one ray then uses Region3 magic to check for nearby parts to check for solid ground. A speed check was also added.

• Better Code, many changes to the code were made, changing the while wait loop to a Heartbeat loop, adding a way to stop the Anti-Exploit and a few other changes.

• Installation Details, I’ve noticed that many people had trouble properly implementing this framework so I’ve added installation details in this post and in the Module, along with some unnecessary ASCII art.

If you have any questions feel free to reply to this post and ask away.

7 Likes

Nice Anti Exploit and that Collision Detection reminds me SMB1 for NES

Great job!

1 Like

Can this detect if an NPC is killed by breaking their joints via exploit or deleting their vital parts? (Head, UpperTorso or LowerTorso,etc)

1 Like