Anti Exploit Guidance

there are people that will spend their time finding how to brake your anti-cheat and once that’s leak who care how complicate it is its just as good as dodo

most pay exploits already do this by default to get access to “lock” function

I’ve never really looked into exploits. I understand how they are done, and I can do it if I put my mind to it, but Roblox needs to address this. Every now and then, I see an exploiter in Hide and Seed Extreme. And forget Arsenal. Lots of people using ESP/aimbots.

None they can do out updating to limit the exploit available out there. Even if you patch GUI and aimbot they can still use draw on screen or just control the mouse externally their none you can do about it. Best they cold do is role out a internal anti-exploit on the server but all game are different and trying to include them all is just not gonna work out

I’m re-reading this thread and I’m wondering what calculation I’d have to do. Take the epoch time and multiply it by the player’s expected speed and jump power or something? The server will read the speed as 16 but the client says 50 or whatever.