Anti-Exploit Not Working

If you need further help, he put his local script code in the post.

You shouldn’t make anti-exploits on the client, exploiters can easly get around these. Trusting the client is usually a bad idea.

1 Like

You should put it to StarterCharacterScripts (as I remember like that)

3 Likes

Can you please explain this a little more please? I don’t quite understand what you’re talking about.

I would make a remote event (from client to server) that kicks the player on the server. Also, use the built-in parameter in the serverscript for the player (the first one).

FYI: Hackers can write their own localscript

1 Like

Why are you even trusting the front-end for anti-exploit? It’s their machine, they can disable the LocalScript if they want to. It’s like using JavaScript to check inputs, it can be easily disabled.

Also you should stop using wait as seen on some of your codes.

Most anti-exploits are back-end as front-end anti-exploit can be disabled easily.

2 Likes

Anti-exploits should be made on the server, not the client. Exploiters can modify the client and easily get around the client side anti-exploit.

2 Likes

I installed a system where if you try and disable the script it won’t allow you too. It will also kick you.

seriously an anti exploit with a localscript?

Exploiters can easily delete this script.

1 Like

How does that work? Is it on a localscript or serverscript?

It is on a local script as of right now.

It should be changed to a serverscript

1 Like

The hacker could just delete that localscript

If you do put it on a serverscript, won’t the server see that the localscript (anti exploit) is fine, while it is deleted or disabled on the client?

1 Like

i just said that.

Its also called exploiting not “hacking”

wdym the client cant delete serverscripts

I changed the anti exploit to a server script.

good :D, how long did it take, that was fast!

Make sure you fix the code so that it dosen’t use LocalPlayer, you’ll have to use Player.CharacterAdded/PlayerAdded(blablabla, etc).

1 Like

All I had to do was add two server scripts for the anti exploit and copy and paste them into starter character scripts.

Ok, so there’s some set backs to changing it to a server script. The main thing being, it sees only things change on the server. The client using their exploit, whatever it may be, will always only change things client side, unless they fire an event. By checking if something is removed from the character it will always fail, as it will only be removed on the client. They will be able to exploit freely, despite what the server script may say, because it only has insight into the server.

2 Likes