Anti-Exploitation Script: Need feedback on what to add or change

For fly you could also check the FloorMaterial of the character’s humanoid as it replicates to the server if its FloorMaterial is set to Air for a long duration it would definitely mean their either falling or their flying and to make sure which one is correct u could just check if the humanoid state is Freefall and there isn’t much more to it but that doesn’t invalidate your method of course, it’s just another pov of how you could handle it

Oh yeah haha it seems like I totally forgot to give any feedback and possible improvements, it was last night and I was pretty tired. I will make sure to edit it thanks for telling me

It is not recommended to use FloorMaterial, from my time testing the value of it is retrieved from the client (and so it can be spoofed or take in the client’s values if parts were inserted).

Left - server, right - client. Output displays the change in the FloorMaterial property retrieved from a server script.

1 Like

Ah I see my bad, I personally don’t use FloorMaterial so I didn’t go too in-depth on it I just thought it was a possible faster method but it seems you’re correct it doesn’t replicate properly