AntiCheat Script (Local)

Alright, I’ll do that. Thanks for the reply.

No problem, if theres any more porblems than feel free to message me!

What do you mean? This guy is one of the smartest developers I’ve ever seen in my life, his way of not actually doing any research about ways of creating a decent anti-cheat, on top of that creating a whole thread about it, is amazing.

At this point, that is just sarcasm.

Here is a good post about what exploits can and can’t do, and what you can do to prevent them.

I also advise you to learn the client and server relationship, and how replication works.

1 Like

If you’re starting out focus on server sided anti-cheats as they are easier and require less maintenance, after you can try client sided anti-cheats.

Just make sure you configure them correctly, also the Humanoid.MaxHealth and Humanoid.Health don’t replicate to the server which means exploiters cannot change these values.

Let’s all be honest though it could still catch someone, if they were to just change their Walk Speed they’d get detected - regardless of if they were to notice the script later in the future.

Same concept phishing attacks use, even if you’re aware of them you can still be susceptible to them as most links that you get sent aren’t malicious… right :wink: .

Anyone who knows what they’re doing though will bypass this instantly, as anything done on the client can’t be trusted.

Why don’t you use humanoid events such as HealthChanged or state changed to check its properties instead of having a while loop to do everything?

I agree with Xofail. For these sorts of detections, they can be easily server-sided (since they’re physics-based), so you can use the resources and other popular anti-cheats in the resources category of the DevForum.

These will never pass because if a value doesn’t exist, it’s nil. (nil =/= false).

Not to mention that exploiters can hook your indexing here to make it return false values.

(Plus, don’t use PlayerAdded here on the client; it’ll hook to every player that joins afterwards, and if someone is exploiting, it will fire you (the non cheater), to the server and you’ll be kicked). Also, exploiters can hook your RemoteEvent:FireServer() call

Sorry if I haven’t been responding for most. But, I do appreciate all of the help & feedback. I am working on the server-sided script while also researching each part can do.

I’ve settled to find an AntiCheat script off of the Creator Store. Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions and feedback about my script.